Fibreglass flat roof structure, sometimes known as glass-reinforced plastic, is more often known as fibreglass roofing. The glass fibres employed in the application give the plastic finish its resilience. A long-lasting combination that protects your fibreglass flat roof from the worst of our weather.
Glass Fibre (Fibreglass) roofs from Classic Building Extensions are popular for use on all sorts of flat roofs since they are weatherproof and require no maintenance. Although a fibreglass flat roof installation is slightly more expensive than traditional tar/felt roofing, you can rest assured that it will last a lifetime.
A flat fibreglass roof constructed by Classic Building Extensions has numerous advantages:
- It doesn’t need to be maintained at all.
- A wide choice of colours is available.
- Fibreglass is highly long-lasting and resistant to UV light.
- Any flat roof can benefit from the usage of glass fibre (Fibreglass).
- Without the difficulties of lead sheet expansion, box gutters/valley gutters can be produced.
- Unlike the felt equivalent, the Extended Guarantee.
- A charming, seamless finish.
- They are fully covered by insurance.
Fibreglass Flat Roof Construction Service
Fibreglass flat roofing is a highly adaptable roofing solution used on nearly any sort of roof structure. Furthermore, its durability makes it ideal for use on sidewalks and balconies. They can also be used for vertical details such as attics, dormers, sloped roofs, and parapet walls. It’s also a roofing system with a BBA certification, which requires shelters to go through a rigorous testing process to obtain.
Roof water contaminants that are sometimes found on roof gardens can also be removed with fibreglass roofing. They can be used on mud roofs or grass roofs, and they provide an entirely smooth finish.
Fibreglass will have distinct build-up system specifications; the appropriate primer can be utilized as an overlay system over customers’ existing roofing systems, such as mastic asphalt, RBA felt, and concrete. The design looks perfect in this situation, with the extra elements of flashing and wall reinforcement.
It is critical to maintaining your GRP Flat roof, with particular attention paid to your guttering, which is prone to becoming blocked and must be examined and cleaned regularly. Cleaning your roof of any leaves, filth, or debris accumulated will lessen the danger of gutter blockages, as this will prevent the rubble from any rainfall from pooling and causing water intrusion, which can lead to leakage.
Why Should GRP Roofing Be Installed On Classic Building Extensions?
- Fully qualified GRP Roofing Specialists with years of experience. We have operatives with several years of expertise on our team.
- For all tasks, we offer a variety of FREE quotes and solutions.
- Guarantees backed by insurance.
- Exceptional customer service for the duration of the project.
- Our prior customers gave us a five-star rating.
Contact Classic Building Extensions Right Away
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you require a quote or other information regarding the installation, survey, or repair of a flat fibreglass roof construction. One of our friendly staff members will be happy to assist you.